The Top 20 Branding Agencies Report evaluates more than 2,000 branding agencies and design firms based on their credentials, focus and expertise in branding, client feedback, and project work. This report takes a broad look at branding agencies who specialize in branding, brand identity, naming, and brand standards.
ATLANTA, USA, August 7, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Agency Spotter publishes the Top Branding Agencies Quarterly Report that ranks more than 2,000 branding agencies based on their competitive portfolio, agency work and client reviews.
In the new edition of the Top Branding Agencies Report, 11 agencies made the report for the first time with six new agencies cracking the top 10 spots.
BASIC, the branding agency from San Diego, continued to hold down the number one spot along with Creative Tonic, RNO1 and ArtVerison Interactive making the top 10 again from the March 2017 report.
|4||Artverison Interactive Agency|
|14||The Engine Is Red|
|18||97 Degrees West|
Facts about this quarter's top branding agencies:
- 95% have less than 50 employees
- 25% are women owned
- 100% are independent businesses
- Small but mighty, they work with top brands like: Absolute, adidas, Airbnb, Apple, Blue Shield of California, Body Glove, Chevron, Duracell, Ericsson, Federal Reserve Bank, Fetzer Wines, Fruit of the Loom, Georgia Pacific, Hitachi, HTC, Indeed, L'Oreal, Medtronic, Microsoft, Minwax, Mohawk Flooring, MTV, Nixon, Njoy, Pearson, Perdue, Post Properties, Qualcomm, Scott, ShopRite, Sonic, Sundance, United Way, Victorinox
- Work with local small and medium brands too
- Come from 17 metro areas, including San Diego, Austin, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Amsterdam, Boise, Portland, Harborough, Chattanooga, Morristown, Atlanta, Santa Monica, Boston, Washington, Raleigh, and Columbus.
The agencies were selected based on Agency Spotter's proprietary research methodology, which uses their websites extensive data along with qualitative and quantitative insights to evaluate many factors including each company's qualifications, experience level, positioning, and client feedback.
Agency Spotter's top agency research reports are issued on a regular basis and are continuing to roll out across more than a dozen service areas. Interested companies are encouraged to claim their agency or apply to get listed and review the report methodology to be evaluated for future coverage.
For the full research, explore other reports, and to see client reviews, visit:
About Agency Spotter
A B2B marketplace and SaaS provider, Agency Spotter connects marketing decision makers with top branding agencies and more including advertising, design, digital, and 38 marketing services. Attracting small, medium, and global enterprises, Agency Spotter is the world's top independent choice for agency search, selection, and agency management.
Agency Spotter's website and iPhone app map the marketing services industry landscape, making it easy to use more information, like verified client reviews, to build a shortlist and select the right agency partner. For more information or to search for your next digital agency partner, visit agencyspotter.com.